Do you long for a deeper, more satisfying personal prayer life? Is your heart hungry for more of God's presence? If your answer to these questions is a resounding, "yes", this book is for you!
Let bestselling author and Bible teacher, David Lee Martin, a respected pastor with over 25 years experience, lead you into the joy of an active dialogue with God in the secret place of prayer. Whether you are completely new to prayer or a seasoned prayer warrior, David's simple, honest approach to building your relationship with God will profoundly impact your prayer life.
In short easy-to-understand chapters you will learn:
- How to respond to the Father's invitation to intimacy.
- Spiritual and practical keys to consistently build and deepen your prayer life.
- How to break through inward and outward resistance so your spirit is responsive to the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit.
- The process that will carry you from mere discipline to utmost delight in prayer.
- The incredible wonder of intimacy and active dialogue with the Father.
- Plus many more easy-to-understand keys that will help you experience a deeper personal prayer life.
Insightful and honest, David's sensitive teaching will guide you to a fresh understanding of the Father's call to closeness, and the profound joy of a deepening friendship and conversation with God.
Here's what readers have to say about this five star read for those hungry to go deeper with their Father:
"David gives easy to understand, point blank information and guidelines to help you on your walk with God. He speaks the love of Jesus on every page."
"This is one of the best books I have read on prayer, and encourage everyone to read it."
"Although I have been a prayer warrior for years this book has wonderful insight and ideas to help. Take the ideas and use them and you will be blessed by the Father."
"This book has guided me in understanding what it means to pray and why we pray. I am new to Christianity and was unsure of what to say to God and if there was a right or wrong way to pray. The author was very honest and open about his praying and what works and it has really encouraged me to find the quiet space alone to hear God and to switch off the busyness in my life in order to receive his word."